Make Your Voice Count in the Capital at Great American Realtor Days
Florida Realtors Great American Realtor Days 2019
Date: March 18 – 20
Location: Tallahassee, Fla.
Tell lawmakers that homeownership matters
Great American Realtor Days in Tallahassee is an opportunity for you to rally with thousands of Realtors from across the state who promote legislation that protects private property rights and keeps taxes in check.
Be part of this yearly GARD event. You’ll meet legislators one-on-one and network with influencers that advocate for your profession and issues that are important in your back yard.
Getting involved just makes dollars and sense. In past years, Realtors who participated in Great American Realtor Days have been instrumental in legislation that:
- Cut the Business Rent Tax by $31 million
- Added $110 million for affordable housing projects
- Allocated more than $400 million for Florida's natural resources
- Capped community association fees for estoppel certificates
- Protected homeowners from excessive flood insurance increases
- Stopped a sales commission on your sales.
If you have questions, please contact Suzanne Hughes in our Office of Public Policy at 850.224.1400 or email@example.com.