Access the Latest Updates to Real Estate Forms and Manuals
Here you’ll find the most recent updates to Florida Realtors forms/contracts, along with business manuals and business manuals.
Manuals and resources
- Florida Realtors Contract for Residential Sale and Purchase (CRSP-15) Preparation Manual - Released Feb. 2018 (PDF)
- Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement Preparation Manual - Updated Feb. 2018 (PDF)
- Florida Realtors Forms Names and Descriptions - Updated Feb. 20, 2018
- The Florida Realtors/Florida Bar Contract Preparation Manuals can be ordered from Attorneys’ Title Fund Services for $30. To order, please call 407-240-3863.
Recent form updates
Feb. 14, 2018
The following changes were approved at the January 2018 Mid-Winter meetings and released on February 20, 2018, in Form Simplicity as well as through Florida Realtors' licensed vendors. Here is a breakdown of what changed:
1. Exclusive Property Management Agreement form
Email was added as an option for returning a copy of the agreement to the customer.
“Home phone" was changed to "telephone" to allow any contact phone to be entered in that spot.
2. Contract for Residential Sale and Purchase (CRSP) Addendum I, FIRPTA
Now incorporates similar language from the Florida Realtors/Florida Bar (FAR/BAR) contracts.
3. Contract for Residential Sale and Purchase (CRSP) Addendum L, Inspections
Reverted back to previous language to allow the buyer the option to either cancel or obligate the seller to make repairs per the contract.
4. Community Development District (CDD) Addendum
Added introductory language about when the form is to be used in a transaction.
Signature line was moved from bottom to right below disclosure statement, the disclosure itself was put in all caps.